Welcome to Emir Aviation, the first aviation services company specializing in Hajj and Umrah operations and organizing special tours to key religious destinations and tourist attractions serving pilgrims and tourists from all over the world.
We specialize in providing the following services:
- Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage operations, including air-lifting, accommodation, and passenger cargo.
- Charter, Lease, Purchase and Sale of passenger and cargo aircraft, helicopters and executive jets, including organizing financial packages for qualified clients.
- Air Cargo Services based on either ACMI or Full-Charter packages for dry cargo, emergency assistance, and livestock.
- Travel and Tourism, organizing and managing group tours to popular Religious Destinations and Vacation Hotspots.
- Aviation Support Services, including preparation of flight plans, securing flight permits and clearances for landing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and ground handling and refueling.
- Advisory and Consulting Services, including provision of technical advice and solutions, management support, policy reforms and organizational restructuring, and technology systems solutions and training.
Our 10 Signature Services Package For Hajj and Umrah:
- Air-lifting pilgrims on direct flights to Jeddah or Madinah Munawwarah from most countries.
- Placing the required bank guarantee with the Saudi Arabia's Government Authority for Civil Aviation (GACA), as appropriate, as well as paying the passenger embarkation and disembarkation taxes.
- Paying royalty for each passenger to the Saudi Arabian Airlines, as appropriate.
- Assisting with processing the entry Visas for Hajj and Umrah pilgrims.
- Providing convenient and comfortable accommodation including hotel and guest houses within 1.5-3 kilometers of the holy shrines in both Mecca and Madinah Munawwarah.
- Providing free support services for the pilgrims, including transport buses, mobile phones for the group leaders, health clinics, and daily tea/coffee facilities.
- Free luggage collection from Hajjis' hotels and guesthouses in Mecca and Madinah Munawwarah and processing and delivering the luggage to the aircraft (for the departure flights only).
- Providing One Container of 10-liter Zam-Zam Water Free to each Hajji.
- Providing One 7kg hand-carry bag Free to each Hajji.
- Free check-in luggage allowance of 35kg and a hand-carry bag of 7kg for each Hajji.